Boulder Garage Door Repair Company
Veteran Owned Garage Door Company serving Boulder
Boulder Garage Door Repair
We are happy to announce that we are now serving the residents of Boulder, Colorado. Our Veteran Owned and Operated company is ready to serve you for all of your garage door, garage door repair, and garage door opener needs.
Our experienced technicians can assist you with new garage doors, garage door openers and garage door repairs. Dealing with a broken garage door spring, or your door will not go up and down? No worries, we are professionally trained with over 30 years of combined experience ready to help you out!
Garage Door Opener Repair in Boulder
Are you looking for Garage Door Opener options or repair? We are certified and professionally trained to work on all major garage door brands. Whether you have a Liftmaster, Genie, Chamberlain, Guardian, Craftsman, Linear, Marantec, or any other garage door opener our technicians are standing ready to help get your garage door opening and closing the right way, every time.
We offer repair options and replacement options depending on what you are looking for. With all of our appointments, there is no fee for us to come out and show you the options for you regarding your garage door opener in Boulder.
Living in Beautiful Boulder Colorado
We love Boulder so much that one of our Team Members calls it home! Boulder is a place of beauty, progress, and good old fashioned people. Here are a few things we find interesting about Boulder Colorado from https://www.bouldercoloradousa.com/about-boulder/boulder-trivia/
- Bicycling is so highly regarded in Boulder that sometimes the city plows the Boulder Creek bike path before they plow the streets!
- The exterior of the house located in Boulder was used as the characters’ home in the well-known “Mork & Mindy” television show. It is now a private residence.
- Parts of the movie “Sleeper,” with Woody Allen, were filmed at the National Center for Atmospheric Research.
- Baseline Road is a significant east-west route to both Boulderites and cartographers, for it marks the 40th parallel on world maps.
- Boulder’s Third Flatiron towers 1,400 feet high, a few hundred feet higher than the Empire State Building, and has been climbed by people without using their hands, on roller skates, naked and in eight minutes (by separate climbers).
- A survey by the Centers for Disease Control found that Colorado had fewer overweight people per capita and more people who exercise than any other state.
- Boulder was called the Happiest City in the U.S. by National Geographic and has a repeated rating as the nation’s best city for well-being by a Gallup study.
- With Coors and Anheuser-Busch nearby, plus 20 local microbreweries, this area has become the largest beer-producing triangle in the world.
- Robert Redford was a janitor at The Sink, before moving on to become famous!
- Boulder has more used bookstores per capita than any other city in the country.
- Boulder’s going to the dogs! Visitor counts to Boulder Mountain Parks found a ratio of 1 dog to every 5 visitors.
- Every year, Boulder Mountain Parks core area receives 1.8 million visits. If that many people made a human chain, it would stretch from Boulder, Colorado, to New York City!